Monday 13 May 2013

Assassins Creed: Aztec


This is all of my work for the Ubisoft Assassins Creed brief. I decided to go with an Aztec version of the design as I havent explored that culture in my art before and the culture is very different from previous Assassin Creed games therefore I felt it would be the most challenging one to do.


Initial Assassin Sketches

Further exploration of designs

Final exploration of designs
Assassin Model sheet, back and front view


3/4 Final Assassin Design sketch
We had to design a weapon or mechanical object as part of the brief. I decided to create an AtlAtl which is a traditional Aztec weapon used to throw darts. I kept it simple by having a bladed weapon which has an extension to throw the darts, and then rotates to be used as a blade.

Initial Weapon ideas
Final weapon design


No comments:

Post a Comment